1. What are you wearing?
- Black spandex workout pants and shirt. I’m heading out to the gym for a run and workout in a bit
2. Ever been in love?
- Twice. Once a long time ago and now. Neither time includes my husband.
3. Ever had a terrible break up?
Going through one now after 32 years of marriage.
4. How tall are you?
- 5ft 8in
5. How much do you weigh?
- More than I’d like to, but significantly less than I used to.
6. Any tattoos?
- Not yet. Planning my first one in memory of my father who died 2 years ago
7. Any piercings?
- Yes. I had single pierced ears since I was 12. Since I turned 50, I’ve added a nose piercing (right nostril), a second hole in each earlobe and a cartilage piercing in my left ear.
I was a corporate executive and could never do anything like this before. I’ve made up for lost time.
- Not really. Don’t think about that sort of thing too much.
9. Favourite show?
- Not one. Several. The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, MadMen, Orange is the New Black, Breaking Bad, Sherlock, Downtown Abbey
10. Favourite bands?
- Creedence Clearwater Revival, Jethro Tull, Guns ‘N Roses, Joe Cocker, Meatloaf
11. Something you miss?
- My dad.
12. Favourite Songs?
- Amazing Grace (Odd choice for an atheist, I realize) and Who’ll Stop the Rain by Creedence Clearwater Revival
13.How old are you?
- 53 (sigh)
14. Zodiac sign?
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
- Intelligence and sense of humor. That’s what attracts me. Followed by empathy and kindness. Physical appearance ranks far down on the list.
16. Favourite Quote?
- “I did not become a vegetarian for my health, I did it for the health of the chickens” – Issac Bashevis Singer (who also happens to be my favourite author)
17. Favourite Actor?
- Cary Grant and Ewan McGregor
18. Favourite Colour?
- Jadeite Green
19. Loud music or soft?
- Loud enough to get pulled over for disturbing the peace…or its too quiet. Soft music..classical…for love making.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad?
- In bed, with my cat snuggled on my chest and purring in my ear.
21. How long does it take you to shower?
- 15-20 minutes. I shave everyday.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- One hour. Start to finish. If I need to, I can get shorten it to 50 minutes, but that’s pushing it.
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
- With my siblings. Does that count?
24. Turn on?
25. Turn off?
- Bigotry and greed
26. The reason I joined Utube?
- I haven’t
- Something happening to my daughter, Avalon. Being alone the rest of my life.
28. Last thing that made you cry?
- Someone special said something wonderful to me.
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
- I told my daughter last night.
30. Meaning behind your tube name?
- Don’t have one. My Twitter name, creativemuggle, represents Harry Potter and my being creative…I am artistic. I draw, write and am into many creative things including photography.
31. The last book you read?
- And the Mountains Echoed by Kaled Hosseini
32. The book you are currently reading?
- I am rereading The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie
33. The last show you watched?
- True Blood. Just finished watching the final season (It was a fucking disappointment)
34. Last person you talked to?
- My sister, Nadiza
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- Former co-worker/friend
36. Favourite food?
- Before I was a vegetarian, it was sushi. Now it is anything Indian.
37. Places you want to visit?
- I’ve been fortunate enough to have traveled to some exciting places, but I’ve always wanted to go to Australia, Iceland, Serbia (to explore my heritage) and now Puerto Rico.
38. Last place you were?
- Bigfork, Minnesota. To visit my mother.
39. Do you have a crush?
- More than a crush. Can’t say.
40. Last time you kissed someone?
- My daughter, on the cheek last night. Romantically? You really don’t want to know. (sigh).
41. Last time you were insulted?
- Last night. By my husband. Happens every day. Like clockwork.
42. Favourite flavor of sweet?
43. What instruments do you play?
- Sigh…none. I cannot read music. I faked the drums when I was in band in high school.
44. Favourite piece of jewelery?
- A ring my father made.
45. Last sport you played?
- I don’t play sports. Does running count? Wait…I do bowl. Not sure that’s really a sport though.
46. Last song you sang?
- Cat Stevens…Father and Son
47. Favourite chat up line?
- Hello, beautiful
48. Have you every used one?
- No. I suck at flirting
49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
- My sister and her sons…a week ago. All my hang out friends live in another state.
50. Who should answer these questions next?
- I feel guilty about nominating people. Whoever wants to.
Find out more about SON and the shows that make up the network atSecular Outreach.com