Do you remember the good old days, when, if you mentioned PC, people would assume you were trying to call a policeman or having problems with your personal computer? Well, boy are those days gone, now we immediately think of being “politically correct”, although if it was in the interests of everyone I would be all for it, but……
Two phrases that immediately get my back up are “political correctness” and “Islamaphobia” because let’s be honest, both pretty much get bandied around without meaning in the Western World right now. The politicians are jumping through hoops for the “minority”.
Now lets have a look at the definitions shall we:-
POLITICAL CORRECTNESS – is an attitude of policy of being careful not to offend or upset any group of people in society who are believed to have disadvantage.
AND WHAT IT SEEMS TO MEAN NOW IS THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT DISPUTED BY OUR MEDIA OR GOVERNMENTS.
- Shara Laws in the UK/Europe
- Muslim Faith Schools
- European citizens joing ISIS
- Pro-ISIS demonstrations
- Being unable to disagree with Muslims in our own countries
- Precedence given to minorities and no protection for the equal rights of the secular population
- Hundreds of British girls groom and raped – and the silence is deafening
- Being called Islamaphobic if you disagree with Muslim ideology ( should they not be called unpatriotic for taking their faith above their country?)
- FGM atrocities ( there have been no convictions in the last 20 years)
- Forced marriages in the UK and young girls taken for marriage in Pakistan etc.
- Halal meat products in mainstream stores and restaurants (with no labelling for our right to choose)
- Our human rights ignored!
ISLAMAPHOBIA – The term entered into common English usage in 1997 with the publication of a report from the Runnymede Trust condemning negative emotions such as fear, hatred and dread directed at Islam or Muslims. While the term is now widely used, both the term and the underlying concept have been criticised.
AND WHAT IT ACTUALLY MEANS – YOU ARE ISLAMAPHOBIC IF YOU AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING:-
- If you think ISIS has anything to do with Islam
- If you think the Islamic terrorists are Muslims or act in the name of Allah
- If you criticise anything in the Quran
- If you think Saudi Arabia/Iran commits human rights violations based not the Quran and Hadiths
- If you think Sharia Law is wrong
- If you believe Islam promotes inequality in the sexes
- If you agree that having sex with a 9 year old is paedophilia
- If you are an atheist/ or of any religion other than Islam
- If you disagree with FGM or Male Circumcision
- If you disagree with child marriage
- If you are pro-human rights
To be clear, Hassan Butt ( Former spokesman for the radical Islamic grow Al-Muhajiroun) said :-
When I was still a member of what is probably best termed the British Jihadi Network, I remember how we used to laugh in celebration whenever people on TV proclaimed that the sole cause of Islamic acts of terror like 9/11 were because of western foreign policy.
By blaming the government for our actions, those who pushed the ‘Blair bomb’ line did our propaganda work for us. More important, they also helped to draw away any critical examination from the real engine of our violence.
Yup – political correctness?
STORIES IN THE NEWS
- British Schoolgirls – three girls groomed online to become Jihadi sex slaves, have escaped to Syria. This story has been in the news 24/7. The police were pulled in front of a committee to answer for why they let this happen. As usual let’s not blame the school, faith or the parents for their child’s actions. Let’s see how the Islamic apologists let this one pan out shall we?
- A Christian Church held a Muslim prayer meet this week in the interests of integration and tolerance ( should we hold our breath to see if they hold a Christian service in a Muslim Mosque on Sunday?)
- A Muslim who had underage sex with a minor, was not given a custodial sentence by a judge this week, the reasons being he had no idea it was against the law to have sex with a 13 year. Why you may ask? Because he was taught in a Muslim school where they teach sharia law and the Quran of course. (Yep you heard right a British citizen who knows nothing about the law – I wonder if a white rapist could get away with saying…ooops sorry I didnt know it was wrong I haven’t read the law of the land ….
- On the other hand lets see how quiet our media and politicians are on the hundreds of British girls, groomed, raped and abused by Muslim grooming gangs in many of our towns and cities. Not a murmur – however, if they had been white grooming gangs attacking Muslim girls this would have been another story. Don’t you think?
We are living on a politically correct one way street – and it’s time we crossed the road
We are not here to pander to the Muslim community, they chose this country for its freedoms, we are not about to re-enter the Middle Ages for anyone. All women in this country have the same freedoms and rights as ALL British women regRdless of their religion. Religion should never take precedence over human rights and a secular government. We are living in an age where it is a personal choice to believe in any religion and should be kept as a personal matter.
So am I an Islamaphobe?…. No, no one is! Im pro-human rights and you should be too!
Find out more about SON and the shows that make upmthe network at Secular Outreach.com